Skip to main content

School of Natural Resources and Environment

School of Natural Resources and Environment

Minoring in Environmental Science

For the current Undergraduate Catalog, here is a list of all academic minors.

Information on our Environmental Science minor is here. To apply for the minor, follow these steps: Visit (log into your student account) > Academics > Request to Add or Remove a Minor option (you will be directed to the application portal where you can submit the request).

Required courses EVS 3000 and EVS 3000L are departmentally controlled by SNRE.
Students should contact the SNRE Office a few semesters in advance for admission into this course and lab: 352-294-6381.